Yeah! I'm excited you have a blog! No, I didn't get your email, so thanks for putting it on my blog too. Matt has to work on the 26th, so we won't be able to make it to the party, but we are planning on heading down there the afternoon of the 28th and staying for a couple days so we can see the lights. That would be so great if you could come too! We'd probably go on Monday night.
3 comments:
Yeah!!! Kristina, are you joining the blogging world?!?!? I hope so, then I can keep in touch with you and see your cute little girls grow!
Sounds like the testin' worked! Now are you going to use this blog or what?
Yeah! I'm excited you have a blog! No, I didn't get your email, so thanks for putting it on my blog too. Matt has to work on the 26th, so we won't be able to make it to the party, but we are planning on heading down there the afternoon of the 28th and staying for a couple days so we can see the lights. That would be so great if you could come too! We'd probably go on Monday night.
Post a Comment